| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Rome, Ga in April is mild at 15.2 °C (59.36 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.6 °C (72.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7.8 °C (46 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in April is 14.8 °C (26.6 °F).
- The weather in April is far from dry. Some 130.6mm (5.1in) of fluid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 12:29 long and the longest day is 13:28 long with an average length of 12:59.
Check the distance to and compare the Rome, Ga April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Rome, Ga, Usa
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Rome, Ga:
- Chattanooga, Tn, Usa - 116.4 kms (72.3 miles) N
- Huntsville, Al, Usa - 177.6 kms (110.4 miles) WNW
- Birmingham, Alabama, Usa - 168.8 kms (104.9 miles) WSW
- Talladega, Al, Usa - 144.8 kms (90 miles) SW
- Newnane, Ga, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- West Point, Ga, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S