| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Rome, Ga in February is cool at 6 °C (42.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 12.9 °C (55.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -1 °C (30.2 °F).
- In February the average daily temperature variation/ range is 13.9 °C (25 °F).
- The weather in February is not exactly dry. Some 128.8mm (5.1in) of liquid is deposited.
- The shortest day is 10:29 long and the longest day is 11:20 long with an average length of 10:54.
Check the distance to and compare the Rome, Ga February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Rome, Ga, Usa
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Rome, Ga:
- Chattanooga, Tn, Usa - 116.4 kms (72.3 miles) N
- Huntsville, Al, Usa - 177.6 kms (110.4 miles) WNW
- Birmingham, Alabama, Usa - 168.8 kms (104.9 miles) WSW
- Talladega, Al, Usa - 144.8 kms (90 miles) SW
- Newnane, Ga, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- West Point, Ga, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S