| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Rome, Ga in May is somewhat warm at 19.2 °C (66.56 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12.4 °C (54.3 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in May is 13.6 °C (24.5 °F).
- The weather in May is hardly dry. Circa 114.6mm (4.5in) of H2O falls during.
- The shortest day is 13:30 long and the longest day is 14:13 long with an average length of 13:54.
Check the distance to and compare the Rome, Ga May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Rome, Ga, Usa
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Rome, Ga:
- Chattanooga, Tn, Usa - 116.4 kms (72.3 miles) N
- Huntsville, Al, Usa - 177.6 kms (110.4 miles) WNW
- Birmingham, Alabama, Usa - 168.8 kms (104.9 miles) WSW
- Talladega, Al, Usa - 144.8 kms (90 miles) SW
- Newnane, Ga, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- West Point, Ga, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S