Vs > Cita/ Kadala
Rome, Ga vs Cita/ Kadala Climate & Distance Between
Rome, Ga vs Valdez, Ak, Usa
Rome, Ga vs Stratford Dem Farm, New Zealand
Rome, Ga vs Gloversville, Ny, Usa
Rome, Ga vs Bari/ Palese Macchie, Italy
Cita/ Kadala vs Nairobi, Kenya
Cita/ Kadala vs Evora, Portugal
Cita/ Kadala vs Zigansk, Russia
Cita/ Kadala vs Adrian, Mi, Usa
Van vs Deir Ezzor
Alger ( Dar El Beida ) vs Alexandria, Sd
Karachi vs New Brunswick, Nj
Sandspit, Graham Island, Bc vs Salima
- The distance between Rome, Ga, Usa and Cita/ Kadala, Russia is approximately 10,275 km or 6,385 mi.
- To reach Rome, Ga in this distance one would set out from Cita/ Kadala bearing 15.3° or NNE and follow the great circles arc to approach Rome, Ga bearing 168.8° or S .
- Rome, Ga has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa) whereas Cita/ Kadala has a boreal subarctic climate with dry winters (Dwc).
- Rome, Ga is in or near the warm temperate moist forest biome whereas Cita/ Kadala is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The annual average temperature is 17.6 °C (31.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 22.4 °C (40.3°F) less in Rome, Ga. The continentality subtype is subcontinental as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1063.1 mm (41.9 in) more which is equivalent to 1063.1 l/m² (26.09 US gal/ft²) or 10,631,000 l/ha (1,136,524 US gal/ac) more. About 4 1/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 18.1° higher in Rome, Ga than in Cita/ Kadala.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Rome, Ga relative to Cita/ Kadala. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Cita/ Kadala vs Rome, Ga
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Rome, Ga vs Alexandroupolis, Greece
Rome, Ga vs Constanta, Romania
Rome, Ga vs Amman, Jordan
Rome, Ga vs Vacaville, Ca, Usa
Cita/ Kadala vs Porto , Portugal
Cita/ Kadala vs Farah, Afghanistan
Cita/ Kadala vs Puerto Ayacucho, Venezuela
Cita/ Kadala vs Mt Cook, New Zealand
Erbogacen vs Nanortalik
Birni N’Konni vs Ponta Pora
Huron, Sd vs Pine River Dam, Mn
Jersey vs Hororata
Rome, Ga vs Cita/ Kadala Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Rome, Ga
- Chattanooga, Tn, Usa - 116.4 kms (72.3 miles) N
- Huntsville, Al, Usa - 177.6 kms (110.4 miles) WNW
- Birmingham, Alabama, Usa - 168.8 kms (104.9 miles) WSW
- Talladega, Al, Usa - 144.8 kms (90 miles) SW
- Newnane, Ga, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- West Point, Ga, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Cita/ Kadala